Very sorry I haven’t been around, but I kinda didn’t have readyI-net access over the Christmas holiday, and I haven’t exactly moved back into my apartment yet. I’m currently in the process of ubercleaning, reorganizing and uncluttering my little apartment according to feng shui. Good energy for the new year!
But, in the meantime, I wanted to let everyone know what the highlights of Christmas were. So, without further ado:
- I graduated from the University of Georgia with a BSA in Agribusiness.
- I took 354 home to meet the family.
- We got engaged. (Thinking about getting married in July. TBA.)
- I got two sets of stainless mixing bowls, new wooden utensils, Lowe’s giftcards, and a stainless five-quart KitchenAid mixer!
- I received word from home not too long ago that if all goes right and I do what I’m told, I’ll have a job in Kentucky by the end of 2009. (Which is actually a lot sooner than I planned on, but sometimes you have to sacrifice.) 354 will also basically have his choice of law enforcement employment from city, county or state levels, thanks to some connections from home.
- I didn’t cook a thing!
Like I said, since we got home last Friday, I’ve had a lot to do and a lot to think about (like taking control of his checking account for his own good…), so I haven’t really had time to get on here and post things about Christmas cookies.
BUT I have the pictures and when things calm down a little bit, I WILL be posting about them. I’ve gotten good reviews from the people that received them, so that’s encouraging. In the meantime, I’m going to finish up my feng shui revamp, and I will see you all in 2009! Please be careful during New Year’s Eve and enjoy it while it’s here!